Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 5 Ch. 44.5 - My Tsundere Childhood Friend Is Too Cute

Dex-chan lover
One guy who just really really likes Akari spend these past few days translating her extras and posting on reddit. He said the other girls also have a bunch of extras, but he's not interested on them
Wow. I try to temper my biases but uh going for tsundere? Dude has shit taste.

And for the record none if these girls are my type. They're either boring not really attractive trope (tomboy) disgusting trope (tsundere) or something else I don't feel anything for.

Dex-chan lover
what's with all the Akari extras just now, does the author prefer her?
Yes

One guy who just really really likes Akari spend these past few days translating her extras and posting on reddit. He said the other girls also have a bunch of extras, but he's not interested on them
That would be me.
I agree, I do. I am not into Tsunderes (I quite hate this cliche) but Akari is an exception to the rule.

Dex-chan lover

And for the record none if these girls are my type. They're either boring not really attractive trope (tomboy) disgusting trope (tsundere) or something else I don't feel anything for.
No-one cares mate. Don't comment if you got nothing to add.

Hopefully someone translates other extras too, the girls are extra cute in those extras. Shio's and Haru's were my favourite thus far.

Dex-chan lover
No-one cares mate. Don't comment if you got nothing to add.

Hopefully someone translates other extras too, the girls are extra cute in those extras. Shio's and Haru's were my favourite thus far.
Clearly you do if you have to comment on what I said, or the fact the translator commented on what I said, or people reacted.

Users who are viewing this thread