Osananajimi wa Ichi Tamagosei no Shishi Supadari Futago to Torotoro 3 nin Seikatsu - Ch. 1

Rape/ganging up on her: You're applying logic to a manga, especially a smut one? First of all, I don't condone rape. Second, while not every smut manga has rape and/or begins its story this way like this work, rape is a common feature.

Double-page supporter
I don't mind choosing both. The more, the merrier. Lol

But seriously, them ganging up on her when she's a bit drunk is a no no for me.

Dex-chan lover
So small reminder: FMC will live together with her childhood friends (Twins) whose even work in the same company! She had a crush on these two and these two had nearly raped her... is it right?!

Contributor
Don't like much shoujo and josei stories but this one isn't half bad, at least is a bit different from the same clichè. 🤣

Y'all applying morals to a goddamn fap material. I see threesome I click. I hope this is true threesome. Anyone knows a josei that has threesomes?

Damn the art and the rape are fucking hot, I'm a man and faceless classic old man rape doesn't hold a candle compared to this in terms of making me horny

Power Uploader
@yniv Sadly, this is the only 3P that is really good. It's so hot and full of consent in the coming chapters. These 3 are so adorable 🤩

People coming to the wrong place and spitting out morals problem and shit to a goddamn tame hentai?
It's like a priest coming to a satan ritual ceremony and he start praying to jesus.

holy fucking shit guys riku sneezed woah im speechless right now holy fucking shit lets fucking gooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread