8164e0e1-997f-47ed-b2ef-483b92df6c36
EulBassist Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 28, 2020 Messages 949 Monday at 2:28 PM #2 Thanks for the chapter!
henman Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 5, 2019 Messages 3,742 Monday at 2:43 PM #3 She's so cute! Thank you for the translation, gentlemen. May I ask what IJW stands for?
M magnum_45 Group Leader Joined Mar 1, 2023 Messages 21 Monday at 6:43 PM #4 henman said: She's so cute! Thank you for the translation, gentlemen. May I ask what IJW stands for? Click to expand... It Just Works
henman said: She's so cute! Thank you for the translation, gentlemen. May I ask what IJW stands for? Click to expand... It Just Works
MaCl0wSt Group Leader Joined Jan 20, 2023 Messages 1,083 Tuesday at 12:36 AM #5 Thanks for the chapter!
FearlessDawg Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 21, 2019 Messages 508 Tuesday at 10:14 AM #6 Mom being all empathetic that her daughter might've had a bad day but no, she's just a puberty-induced idiot lmao
Mom being all empathetic that her daughter might've had a bad day but no, she's just a puberty-induced idiot lmao