Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Knowing that Reo had acting background makes me change my perspective. She never let her true feelings shown, but I really get that we all wish that we knew about our Oshi's feelings and that what we are shown isn't a lie. At this point, I really felt it with Kumasa-san. I'm glad that he has good friends!

Dex-chan lover
Really catching the feels these past few chapters. Super curious if we'll actually find out Reo's reason for leaving, or if the author will keep in a mystery just like it happens with IRL idols sometimes. With how everyone is reacting to her leaving, it seems Reo kept her thoughts and feelings to herself and maybe some extremely close friends/family that we haven't been shown yet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still hoping for a last minute change of heart, with the outpouring of love that Reo is getting :cry: Seeing her interact with Maple Doll again, you can really see how justified she was in leaving them. Reo would never have been able to fit with their mentality.

thanks for the chapter

i may have read too many romances because my first thought was reo quitting to get in a relationship or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread