Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu - Vol. 10 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
oh wow that white background panel with reo waving goodbye absolutely destroyed me :fml: so the truth is she decided to leave to become a full-time caretaker or spend time with her grandma?

looking forward to w-center sorane and maina!

side note: the ageism is so crazy in the idol industry - 25 is a quarter of your life, the time when your prefrontal cortex is fully developed and shouldn't be used as a time limit for a dream, skill, or career

Group Leader
oh wow that white background panel with reo waving goodbye absolutely destroyed me :fml: so the truth is she decided to leave to become a full-time caretaker or spend time with her grandma?
Chances are she's been juggling being an idol and family stuff for quite some time. Would explain why she's been commuting from out in the sticks (check where Katsumada station is and try routing to Okayama).

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

she literally said she doesn't want to be an actor, that's why she chose the idol route. And now that she failed at achieving the goals she set for herself, she chose to retire and go back to normal life and take care of her family.

anw, this is just really sad, I was really hoping that Reo wouldn't leave. Honestly, I don't know how the story will go from here, with both Reo and Kumasa-san gone.

Dex-chan lover
still not used to reo leaving the group 😣 or never will be. also Kumasa san gone, hes a legit genuine fan and a friend..

Dex-chan lover
I really do hope both Reo and Kumasa dont leave the cast. Like it be really fun if they started attending cham jam concerts together. I don't really want to see the status quo back tho. It seems we are getting proper head way into new changes, and gosh I hope eripyo can finally become the rizzler

Dex-chan lover
Maina gonna be on the chopping block sooner or later due to Eripiyo's "no romance" shenanigan anyway. I hope, since this often rec'd by JP yuriota quite a lot. Come to think of it, Kumasa is a pure one (unconditional support), Motoi's is more of a "real" love but he knew that it realistically won't go anywhere. I hope Eripiyo get something like "I expect nothing in return but somehow got an idol for a gf".

Dex-chan lover
Reoooo :cry: That was very touching! I'm willing to bet this isn't the last we'll see of her though, she's too fun of a character to just write her off. Ditto Kumasa, really. Reo being a country girl makes a lot of sense to me somehow, she has that ''old fashion'' vibe to her. Looking forward to seeing Maina in her new role and watching Eripiyo explode into a cloud of pure bliss should be fun :p

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I get it's sad, but Maina slightly mad and not taking any of Eripiyo shenanigans this time, just ordering her what to do was really funny. Starting to take on the wife role.

Group Leader
I get it's sad, but Maina slightly mad and not taking any of Eripiyo shenanigans this time, just ordering her what to do was really funny. Starting to take on the wife role.
She's not mad, it's a reference to chapter 19:

b2daf6.jpg

(Making excuses for why she was at Maple Doll's show in Hiroshima, believing Maina knows about it. She didn't actually.)

Dex-chan lover
I still love this manga very much, but remember when every chapter was hilarious and/or wholesome and not a bummer?

I don't think it'd feel this bad if we hadn't caught up (not complaining about you translator-san, thank you for your service), cause having to wait months only to have more depressing chapters stings.

I sure hope Kumasa somehow still appears every chapter and I also hope we're not heading to the end... At least this chapter we got a little Maina-Eripyo moment with Maina suddenly demanding an impression, that was cute (cause she's more openly relying on her, showing she's special, not just another fan).

Fed-Kun's army
Reoooooo channnnn

Is this the beginning of the end of the manga?

Can anyone who has read the raws spoil me if there is any romance progression between maina and eri?

Users who are viewing this thread