Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A woman who never gives in VS an otaku gyaru who folds immediately

Double-page supporter
Always love this over the top personality in comedy that the two main lead have. If the author's saying the truth and Kenzaki's like that without drugs, that make her more impressive tbh. Looking forward for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This..this is just peak
The art, even with all the drool is unironically one of the best art I've ever seen in a manga.
Honestly I fucking love this, I love crazy ass shit. For me it's either full on vanilla fluff stuff or full on crazy shit, no in-between.

Dex-chan lover
Constantly leaking through the top, towards the end it looked like she leaks from the bottom as well.

Just how I like it, let the author cook.

I like how the Japanese are constantly taking new risks and exploring new possibilities, even if they sometimes miss and sometimes hit, quite the contrast to the west stagnating and never daring to make something outrageous.
Never change Japan.

Dex-chan lover
reading this is a little difficult especially with this art style,also why tf is she drooling so much

Contributor
At first I thought, maybe Kenzaki screwed up a mouth piercing and damaged her salivary ducts, causing the perma drooling. Then I saw her POV. It seems just putting these two together is accelerating her brain damage.

It's you, Tsukamoto. You are the drug. Your mere presence and proximity is causing this gal to melt into a pool of drool and other suspicious bodily fluids. Kenzaki's brain was the first to melt at first contact, and the rest of her soon followed.

Dex-chan lover
"Never go full retard" ...
Also why wasn't she so super retarded when she picked up the other girl's pencil earlier?

This character is 100% on drug lmao. She drools too much that I'm worry she died because of dehydration.

Users who are viewing this thread