Oshibana! - Ch. 27

Group Leader
You guys know you don't have to read it if you don't like it, right?

Contributor
A truly terrible person will never ever realize the bad things she's done. Admittance is always the first step to recovery. She knows she's horrible and she's been beating herself up inside over it. But I admire the honesty she showed this time. She's on the way to becoming a better girl.

"What is wrong with your taste in women?"
"I agree with you there. My taste in women must be pretty bad if I fell for a pain in the ass girl like you."
The overflowing honesty in this chapter is completely unbecoming of typical romcoms, this is illegal, I tell you!

"I couldn't abandon you, couldn't leave you on your own when you needed help" :chad:
My man. Shouma's steadfast dedication to his love resulted in a very satisfying payoff. Some may call him a simp, but he wins her over after all. I knew he could do it, I believed in him. He won. :clap:

Damn, that was sweet.

Oshibana/Intermission part 3 when? Already in the works, I see. Gonna look forward to that.

Dex-chan lover
So pretty much from what i can see these two are the main couple and the other two are just side characters lol. I feel like its been forever since we got a chapter that focused on the " so called main couple". At this rate it seem like the series is gonna flip.

Dex-chan lover
Every shoujo manga ever?
didn't read many shoujo since most of them have very rough faces that look like they were sculpted with an axe or something. but lotsa shonen/seinen have fmc's like that too and oshibana is part of the seinen demographic according to baka updates.

Users who are viewing this thread