Oshiego ni Kyouhaku Sareru no wa Hanzai desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - 5th Period: Is It A Crime To Wipe Off Your Student?

Double-page supporter
Is that guy's a psycho or something? x'D

Fed-Kun's army
So lewd, getting headpat by pouring water over her head so the sensei will pet her head dry.

Dex-chan lover
you wont mind having to do all this extra work by monday right?
Great Thanks
Bosses like this are a freaking nightmare, and the reason for high turnover.

Dex-chan lover
i hate the boss already :(

if you wanna do it, do it yourself dammit

Dex-chan lover
That guy hurt his back? German supplex him.
Well not like this floor wiper will do anything for himself.

Hmm...
More and more as we see him, or hear stuff about his character... I keep feeling like there's a good shot that, if this ends up having more traumatic/dark stuff, I have a feeling the chief/boss will be involved somehow....
Maybe not him doing something.... Awful himself, but maybe other... Less scrupulous stuff for someone in his position. Like those improving grades could be due to pushing too much, or cheating or otherwise 'tweaking' reports to better reflect, etc. Or like forcing Mc by threatening to expose something in a way to be misunderstood, for his own gain, etc.

Or maybe he'll just be a good guy with too much energy, focused on work, or stuff like that and I'm totally off 🤷‍♂️

Nothing specific, I just felt like he may be a douche at least, or anywhere between that and a straight up asshole-- possibly even some kind of 'monster,' if this were a darker series anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread