Oshimai

Supporter
So many succubus works getting translated, and I'm still waiting for this one to be updated:
https://mangadex.org/title/21423/yuuutsu-to-succubus-san

Dex-chan lover
this is a terrible way to run a control group. any data they get out of this is going to be completely useless at best, and incredibly misleading at worst. and even if they were following proper conduct, this is way too small a sample size to get any useful data.

Her face reminds me of the demon from Biotop. Let's hope she's smarter, even if I don't have much hope so far...

Contributor
@Verypeeved:

I once again have kept to my better judgement not to read this, so I may be missing something important here, but the premise seems about right to me, given a little artistic license, for something like a crude exploratory case study, at least if I assume there are some other unmentioned pairs of twins that they're also testing on.

Then again, I may be missing something conceptually—I'm not super familiar with these things and more comfortable with hard science, than psych or medical studies wherein you have to try to get chaotic, pesky messy humans to react nicely, when controlling their environment is basically impossible.

So out of curiosity, what in particular were you thinking was off? Aside from obvious sample size problems.

Dex-chan lover
@Verypeeved
Considering that 3 in every 1000 births will have identical twins, and their willingness and capacity to monitor every pair of male twins there are in the world for 15 years assuming there can be about as many succubi as are there are male adult humans (there has to be a lot of them if they are concerned about shortage of food supply), I think they will (eventually) have a large enough sample size.

Users who are viewing this thread