Ossan no Remake Bouken Nikki: Autocamp kara Hajimaru Isekai Mankitsu Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Preview

Group Leader
@welcome2atlantis Nah, that's someone at the campgrounds, they just discovered there's an entire cabin missing. Huge crater instead.

Which is impressive. Tornado-kun is a huge overachiever compared to Truck-kun, but Truck-kun is still MVP due to sheer number of isekais.

Why is the description of manga's always this word sallad of nonsense, I'll never know why scanlation groups disregard that part of their work.

Dex-chan lover
Dude's off-road car has got some good tyres to climb that cliff.

Dex-chan lover
if this how i will get isekaid, i will die due to fear, because the first thing comes to my mind was how the “silent hill the movie” got taken to the town of death was super similar to this

Double-page supporter
Is that showing him having cell service? Or is that someone else calling about the mysterious disappearance of the bungalow he was at?

Group Leader
@GodGinrai It's the campsite supervisor calling his boss and letting him know that Stephen King is nearby.

@Kaarme It's probably a Jeep-brand SUV, they do that all the times in their commercials.

Dex-chan lover
Untitled-3.jpg

From a cool looking dude, to a generic fuccboi twink.

Original.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread