Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Pair 1

It was mentioned a couple of chapters back that they often slept at each others places. (reference: volume 2. Chapter 8)

Double-page supporter
Truly that last page really illustrates how otaku they are. No cute PJs for a the ladies, most guys I know just sleep in their boxers and maybe an old t-shirt. Their sleepwear looks like the clothes you lounge around in all day in front of the tv, computer, and game console with, is decent enough to answer the door for packages and then roll right into bed without changing for the whole weekend. You know, typical otaku cloths.

Kinda surprised that she’s taking about BL and manga and whatnot in front of their other coworker?? I thought that was supposed to be a secret at work!

Fed-Kun's army
@The_Funniest_valentine The official English localization for everything up to vol 6 has been out for a long time, so i wouldn't hold your breath for a group willing to put a priority on scanlating it.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice chapter about the sidecouple, but can we center on the main couple now ?

@The_Funniest_valentine the missing chapters are officially translated, and MangaDex doesn't allow ripped official translations cause it could get them in trouble (like that Boruto incident)... Your best bet would be to look at other aggregator sites or just buy them from Kodansha

Supporter
Cliffhanger! So... she had it on in the last panel at the restaurant/bar, we can't see it under her scarf when she gets to Kabakura's... So the simplest and least-bad explanation is that she misplaced it when taking a shower.

I like this manga in general, but Kabakura and Koyanagi are by far the highlight to me.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG so sweet...

I don't understand JP much but can someone tell me which part of Kabakura's name have flower meaning in it?

Users who are viewing this thread