Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 7 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
The gf just use his bf as drawing mannequin, reminded me of that wooden doll that is sold on some random art supply stores.

I miss these two. Not that i mind the other 2 couples. We're still missing the 3rd chapter for pair.

Thanks for continuing to translate this. I intend to buy the 4th dual volume in October, but its nice to read ahead of time!

Dex-chan lover
I wish author showed us some lovely divey things between them, at least some hugs and kissing. Bcs I just cant see them as a couple, they are just friends hanging around, I mean - why did you start dating if you dont act, like you are dating? This bugs me, even though I love this manga.

@Jmann, if you ask me, dating isn't really about kissing and hugging, sure that's nice but it's more of showing your emotion, each has a different way of handling it, imo being a couple is more about accepting each other as equals, accepting each other's faults, and be there when for each other, that is illustrated here. Well if you want to fuck each other's brain out, that's also a form of affection i guess, i mean no offense by this.

Users who are viewing this thread