Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 8 Ch. 56

Group Leader
If you guys are curious as to where to buy the new volume, you can go to either of the links below:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C26RFZT
Bookwalker: https://global.bookwalker.jp/deac11b414-bad7-4da2-8d0b-9c2e99e0bed4/

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the update! though did the necklace thing get resolved??

Dex-chan lover
@zenono
it's supposed to be resolved one or two chapter before this, cmiiw
also kabakura did proposed koyonagi when apologizing

Group Leader
Sorry about the confusion regarding the lack of proposal. We're literally working on it as we speak

Fed-Kun's army
that feeling when you have the 7th book at home so you can just open it to rewatch the proposal.

Group Leader
@ceryskies so the chapter was just skipped and the rest have been misnumbered or is the scene coming later? thanks for the mass updates

Group Leader
@niconakamoto

Literaly waiting on the TS to finish two pages and then i have to do a QC for it. The other chapters that we skipped, the other QC (Lynx) is working on it as we speak

Dex-chan lover
i mean i really appreciate your work, guys, but maybe you should've finish TL and THEN upload chapters in their right order instead causing all readers misunderstanding? I literally just re-read previous chapters with i thought that i missed something or forget, but as it turns out - you just skipped this chapter. This is very strange thing to do. 🙄

Lol @ that fukumotoesque drawing on pg. 14, it feels like kabakura betting his life on this.

lol easy to see that that comming, it's like the entire scene was made just so hirotaka could mention it like it's nothing

Users who are viewing this thread