Other's Romance

I HOPE YOU GUYS KEEP CONTINUING THIS ONE. COZ THE STORYLINE WAS REALLY INTERESTING. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATE IT😘

Haven't read it yet, but the summary has intrigued me. Thank you for the translation!

Thank you very much for the translation but it's been three months since this was updated. Is this dropped already? Thanks!

This manhwa is quite intriguing. Looking forward for the next chapters. I hope the translation team continue this.

I love this manhwa so much! The story is so fresh because I never read the story just like this before.
Hope you always in a good health..
And continue this series until finish. Because it's short story.
I still waiting for you to updaate this manhwa. Please just don't drop this series. I beg youuu..

I recommend if u want a fresh (and scarily disturbing (I mean it)), the novel "otome game in a reality" in wattpad.

You know I don't even remember bookmarking this so it's almost like it bookmarked itself, spooky.
Fun story tho defiantly want to see where it goes.

Does anyone know what happened to the raws? Like a few months ago, I looked at chapters all the way into the late 30s, but now 30+ chapters have been deleted from naver and I only see 5 currently.

@BiggusDickusII You have to read the rest of the raws from the app now. You can't read em directly from the website anymore.
You can either unlock a chapter every 24 hour or you can pay for it ;-;
From Naver webtoon or Naver Series.

The highest upvoted comment on the traditional chinese naver's last chapter is literally "I lowered my rating score after reading this episode". Next highest comment is something like "Huh? I wanted to say it has an interesting start, but the ending is so shitty. I'm completely stunned 囧 .

I feel like I shouldn't bother wasting my time on this >_>. Is this adapted from a novel or it's a pure webtoon?

Users who are viewing this thread