Otogi no Uta ~Chronicle~ - Ch. 4 - HelLO wOnder WorLd♣, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Just sloppy. The writing is sloppy; the art is sloppy. Was this series duly axed, or did the readership see it to its planned end?

Dex-chan lover
ok wtf just happened? The pacing is bad and there is just so much going on in the pages sometimes I don’t understand whats going on but maybe thats what the author was going for since theyre kinda crazy?

Just sloppy. The writing is sloppy; the art is sloppy. Was this series duly axed, or did the readership see it to its planned end?
okay so i feel the need to explain because I'm a fan of this project lol, this is an honestly low budget music project that is also now inactive by San-X. However the manga itself is meant to be more like the origin stories of all the bands for the events of the voice dramas and stuff because it's one of those idol/music multimedia projects. All of the bands get two chapters each. It's why it jumps from one band to another in no time.
They're complementary material, in a sense. But the project got axed recently, so it's not like anything will happen anymore. RIP to me </3

Users who are viewing this thread