Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 3 Ch. 305 - The Changing Me

Fed-Kun's army
Good Lord, I hope this psychological distress of his end soon lol...

Dex-chan lover
So he's afraid he's becoming too manly for Mayu, who is afraid of men, but he doesn't take into account that Mayu also changed and Kei will probably explain it to him.
This could be all resolved in 1 chapter of normal manga, but we're stuck with 4-koma format...

Fed-Kun's army
Mayu wouldn't blame him at all and I think she was more happy thought.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish people would quit complaining about the 1 page, 4-Koma format. Would you rather have 1 page every 1 to 2 days, or would you like to wait several weeks for 15 pages?
If the time between "chapters" was longer, and it was still only 1 page I might agree, but @kurisu is cranking these out on a fairly regular basis, and apparently so is Shimazaki sensei.

Power Uploader
To be honest, if I wanted to I could just release batches of like 20 pages every 2 weeks or so, but I try to emulate the best I can they way it's released in Japan, that's why I only do 1 page a day.
Also, this manga's currently in a 1 month and half long hiatus, so me being behind the japanese release benefits me us, as we make the wait shorter and less sufferable (I'm looking at you Mousou Telepathy)

Contributor
I personally really like the 1 page at a time thing. It's like getting a small daily dose of manga. :)

Users who are viewing this thread