Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 3 Ch. 346 - Would You...

Dex-chan lover
The best thing he could do. Considering Mayu is already a couple with Yuuki, there's no reason to confuse her by confessing.

@Kaarme Indeed, it would be too much of a stretch from the author if he made Kei confess and would ruin the whole thing.

Hopefully, this action make Asuka "man" up and go for him.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
@Nirimetus
On the other hand, it would have been hilarious if he told the reason behind his crossdressing and also confessed to Asuka there. Not the right atmosphere for all of that, but that would have totally caught Yuuki and Asuka off guard as well ?
Although i do wonder, if Kei will tell either Yuuki or Mayu about his passed crush at some point.

@HYBRID_BEING, I doubt, I mean, generally they don't comment that, unless Asuka slip it out in some sort of rage or desperate situation while talking to him and Mayu or Yuki happen to hear (we see that a lot in romcoms).

And Kei isn't that dense to say anything in that mood lol.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING
Confessed to Asuka? That would be totally out of the blue considering he doesn't have such feelings for Asuka. It's Asuka who loves Kei. She would need to do something about it, not he, but so far she hasn't, thinking it's no good when Kei is only looking at Mayu. For Kei, Asuka is only a childhood friend who keeps inviting herself to the Fujieda family dinner table. So, I do agree on it being potentially hilarious if he had revealed his reason for crossdressing, but confessing to Asuka wouldn't have made any sense.

Fed-Kun's army
well, we know he's not winning, he knows it too, might as well commit to that fate

Dex-chan lover
@Nirimetus
Yeah, Kei probably won't be the one to spill the beans, if that ever happens.
@Kaarme
Never said i expected him to do that or it making any sense. Just had a random thought, that it'd be hilarious to see all three of them dumbfounded, one by one. I agree 100% - their reactions aside situation would play out weirdly if anything like that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread