Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 5 Ch. 561 - Can't Say It

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry to tell you this, Mayu, but you might as well break up. Losing the lipstick is something unforgivable, a betrayal of the worst kind. You shouldn't make the suffering any longer. Better get it over with. Your great romance ended as soon as it began.

Dex-chan lover
Soon she'll lose her family, her financial stability, her sanity, and even her grasp on eldritch gods.

Losing things is a slippery slope. Not even once.

Double-page supporter
so many childhood romances have been destroyed by losing lipstick.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, one year ago? She was carrying a one-year old lipstick with her like it was normal?

Why would anyone do this?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, so much for the Yuuki x Mayu ship. It barely left the port, only to sink right away.

Dex-chan lover
Girl, you lost some shitty lipstick, not his dead mom's memento. Just tell him and move on.

Unthinkable, losing something like that ruins relationships! You'd better hide it for as long as you can, be very suspicious about it so he starts misunderstanding the situation and starts making assumptions based on his suspicions!

My god, that just a lipstick. Just tell him. I can't think a guy like Yuki will getting mad just for that.

Double-page supporter
I am so excited for this epic lipstick ark. Never has the world encountered a more serious relationship challenge.

Fed-Kun's army
While this whole arc is unwittingly hilarious per se, this comment section made me crack laughing more than the crackpipe jokes (?).

Users who are viewing this thread