Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome

Power Uploader
NRmxG2W.png

I'd like to thank all people that helped me over these three years in the scanlation. Sarah, Dixchat, de/odex, Teru, Reversinator, AviKav, Kaede, and das.
And thank you for reading till the end.

8/10 very heartwarming manga all in all. The art was pretty, characters likeable and the story telling smooth. Taking a couple of because of the ending. Personally I would like the author to continue the manga, because the ending just left me with "huh, that's it?" kind of feeling, almost like it was just rushed towards the end. But of course I'm not the one making the manga so I don't have a say in this, but just wished a little bit more. Also thank you for the translation team for translating this manga, you all did amazing job.

I wish authors would realise ending series with some unimportant slice of life stuff and then just stopping it with "and then they lived happily ever after, probably" is incredibly insipid. There's nothing to it, no indication of how their relationship might change or how their world will unfold.

For god's sake, you're finally unrestricted from the constraints of time, space, and logic; you can do literally ANYTHING with these characters, but if the best you've got is just stopping like the rest of the script was eaten by the dog, it just seems like you ran out of ideas instead of wanting to end a story.

i know this might not be the exact spot to ask, but its relevant to this manga since i did just mark it as completed, but is there a way to just have all the chapters of a manga be marked as read, at once?

Fed-Kun's army
I want to like this but it seems like a Mental Illness at this point! I was hoping he'd look like a guy at least once.

If there was a kiss scene then I imagine it immensely awkward..

But hey at least the Author acknowledges this and moves the Characters forward...

This has a lot of potential, I like the characters and the Romance!!
It just makes me sad with the wasted potential... Ughh

Read this but be aware that this does have a lot of flaws, Characters don't really have logic and tend to make repetitive mistakes. So it's frustrating
For example. He was told about her house situation, he was like "I'll go" Dude you don't have to really go. Why must you absolutely go? He instantly got exposed by the mother. Like wtf? Couldn't he go when she wasn't there? Why must the Heroine make such a big deal out of this.. Also that librarian girl never apologized to Heroine for pushing her to speak with deiquents. Sure she didn't know about Heroine, but could had at least apologized afterwards..

I don't mind that he crossdresses but why does he feel the necessity to wear girl clothes all the time? I like feminine guys but it feels like it's pushing that sorta logic where it's fine. He misleads a lot and just brings trouble to oneself..

Reading this manga I gained a new appreciation for the characters from Chronicles of Narnia. You get transported into this rich (but troubled) world that's unlike quite anything you've seen. You go on a long and tiring journey, see a bunch of weird things and meet a bunch of interesting characters. You eventually work your way to a form of resolution and achieve happiness, overcoming the struggle you've had to endure. You think you can now go on and enjoy your life in this new place, as things are finally looking up.

Then one day you take a wrong turn in the forest and all of a sudden you fall out of your uncle's old wardrobe, 15 years longer and with that magical world nowhere to be seen. You will probably still cherish that journey, but man what an abrupt way to be brought back to the war-torn England.

@UnknownSaint111 bro what? We're we not reading the same thing? Almost all those issues you mentioned got solved. Firstly, he goes to her house because he doesn't want to turn down the offer and seem rude. That's pretty decent in my book. And secondly, the mother knew about him before he even went to the house because the manager told her. So he didn't "immediately" get caught as you said. The other girl at the library didn't push Mayu to speak to those guys, she just said she doesn't know what to do and thinks Mayu should do it. It was but a simply SUGGESTION. No one forced her. Therefore, no apology needed. and your last point doesn't even make any fucking sense cause its the whole point of the manga??? When he has a choice he wears female clothes because he simply wants to. Situations where he is at school he chooses to dress as a guy, so he knows when it's appropriate or not. And of course, it's fucking ok for him to dress like a chick??? The fuck you thought? Its not like he's gay or claims to be female. Or wears female underwear.

I love this mazing, cute, and wholesome story. Definitely one of my favorites and would recommend.

@UnknownSaint111 Just bc you can't appreciate the cross dressing genre doesn't mean that it is a bad manga. Also, just because the manga doesn't appeal to you or your interests doesn't exactly mean that they 'wasted' the mangas potential.

I’m sure I saw someone else say this already, but I’ll say it too. I love how the author was able to make Yuuki have feminine characteristics without doing what other authors normally do for these kinds of characters. You know, the meme people say like “1. Draw a girl, 2. Call it a guy” The author was able to make him just perfect on the edge of feminine and masculine, and the best part is, it doesn’t even matter because as the theme of the story says, Yuuki is free to be himself without all these other descriptions. If and when I get the money (and the freedom to buy such a book without judgement) I’m definitely buying a copy of this book.

This really should have been formatted as a normal manga, but at the end of the day, it was a great, fun, little story so I can't really complain. Was a great read!

Don't listen to the people saying the ending is lackluster, its actually a perfect ending that encapsulates the way our Characters are and how they changed. Its very satisfying!

Users who are viewing this thread