Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome

Fed-Kun's army
Kei's girl power is over 100,000!!

EYzRd.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
eeehhhmmmm....wait...wasnt mayu going to meet up with yuki? who is that really cute girl then???

Contributor
Yuki daily life 100% feminime, and with kei's training Yuki cutenes raise by 120%. Beat real girl in earth

"I've always liked things that looked frilly and cute, but it's not like I wanted to become a girl or anything..." is the most egg_irl piece of dialogue I've seen in a while. Not that I mind that.

Edit: Obligatory "The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it’s more ‘real’ than the real thing." -Kaiki

@ChristineGuin I know what a 4-koma is, but a lot of other mangas have multiple pages in one chapter, even if they are 4-komas

Fed-Kun's army
And a lot of 4 Koma are one page. “Tomo-Chan wa Onnanoko” is one that immediately comes to mind.
If you want more pages, you’d get updates less often, (and I’m sure you’d complain about that too.)

Do we think her mother knows shes a guy crossdresser? I wonder what this 'TALK' will be about...

Group Leader
Well, even without reading kanjis you can see by facial expressions that the conversation didn't end badly
It's no problem though

Now when Mayu mother was going to explain when one page wasn't enough

Continue on next page.

Fed-Kun's army
Just how old is Yuki anyway? We've never seen him at school, only work. Mayu's mother is okay with her daughter dating a cross-dressing adult man?

Users who are viewing this thread