Otome Equation - Ch. 4

Can...can I be her new stepmom...? 🤤💓

Thank you for the update!

yeesh she is so emotional. she treats the game like a game, and yet gets emotional over her character's dad. like, I dont see the problem?? ok, u got daddy issues. so u take it out on game characters? why u be relating real life dads with fictional dads? she's in her twenties and yet throws tantrums. even the game recognizes shes being rude

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of my most disliked Isekai/Reborn/whatever characters yet. She is (personality wise) disgusting.

Father?? I call that DADDY.
She doesn't seem like a 20 something year old. Too immature

Meo

Dex-chan lover
The main character's attitude is detestable. She's like a spoiled rich brat, gimme this, gimme that.

You are.
For God sake.
Just go along with it for a while wont kill you.

Fed-Kun's army
For someone who has lived without parents and such affectionate relationships or even a comfy lifestyle, she seems super spoiled (like a rich brat like someone said). I can't understand the imbalance in the way that she's written.

This girl is shit. I hate her now for being a spoiled little brat. I get that she doesn't want to accept her new reality but that doesn't give her the right to treat the other characters like shit. Her shitty name really suits her lol

Users who are viewing this thread