Otome Equation - Ch. 7

Thanks For YOur Hard WOrk!! <3 <3 <3 Can't Wait For More!! <3 <3

Group Leader
Is she really 24? No adaptability. The name though... so funny hahaha

her behavior irritates me so damn much >< is she really 24? its more like she's still in puberty ugh

Her attitude is so fu**ing annoying omg the poor dad, He seems so sweet and she is a bi*ch about everything I thought she would at least understand their not game people and that its not a game cause she can feel pain but no, she acts like a 5 year old despite her age. Might seem harsh but I just couldn't take it anymore, 7 chapter's in and all she does is whine.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha I forgot that was her name.
Sometimes the drawing feels off as she looks more like in her teens or even adulthood.

Yet again, she is still not relating to the readers and it's really not going to carry on well if this continues.

I still get that she can't call him dad but does she have to act that way? She claims to be 24 but she's acting like such a baby. She can just politely say that she isn't comfortable at the moment but it doesn't mean it'll be that way forever. TBH the dislike for Daughter of the Emperor, Ariadna, never felt right to me since she started off as a baby and locked inside her own mind BUT this girl has only been this way for a fraction of what Ariadna has had to go through and she's had interactions- verbally communicating- with adults. There's no excuse for her to be acting like such a brat. It's so fudging annoying.

Is she 24 years old who's had to live an independent life all those years or has she not and has remained a child for those 24 years?!?! Be clear about it!

@rozanneayy I don't understand why she can't call him dad. Why is she so obstinate on that point? How do you get that she can't call him dad?

I don't like her attitude though is annoying and gosh she's rude isn't she 24 how come she had that attitude

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why she can't call him father. It's really putting me off he's been nothing but kind.

I mean this is kinda realistic compared to the other bullshit. I probably wouldnt call that guy father either in that situation

Hmm... it’s kinda hard to accept an MC like this. 😑😑😑

Her reservations to call him father would have been understandable if she hadn’t already made the resolve to live this new life of hers. Moreover, he actually abided by her wishes in a situation that must seem out of the norm in that world. Even if she’s reluctant to recognize him as her father, she should at least be open to considering it for all he’s done for her in this short amount of time. Imho, a father doesn’t have to be related by blood to be a dad.

Users who are viewing this thread