Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Ch. 59 - To the Ministry of Magic (5)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come on...
Catharina should be able to deduce that Sophia is "Acchan" at this point !
That detailed note she found in the book shouldn't leave any room for doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Impossible, that means she would have to think about things outside of eating snacks, farming and irrational thoughts of trying to prevent death flags.
I'd like to believe that she isn't stupid despite her being a "scatter brain"...

Dex-chan lover
Poor Bakarina. Can't realize that looking at someone like you'd do a cute children can be hurtful to people who don't want to be considered children...

Dex-chan lover
So when did sophia know katarina is her friend ?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Still amuses me she hasn't logically deduced that because the "first game's ending changed" or that she acts nothing like the Katarina of the game that she has completely changed any possible bad ending in the "second game" scenario lol. Oh Bakarina, never stop being denser than a Neutron Star.

Dex-chan lover
Still amuses me she hasn't logically deduced that because the "first game's ending changed" or that she acts nothing like the Katarina of the game that she has completely changed any possible bad ending in the "second game" scenario lol. Oh Bakarina, never stop being denser than a Neutron Star.
She is a black hole. Of course she is denser than a Neutron star. She even pulls in new character this chapter just by standing there.
:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
This is a reminder: Katarina isn't actually stupid. She just hasna bad case of ADD
This is a reminder; Understand? Maria is The Heroine.
This is a refresher: Katarina and Sophia(whether Romantic or Platonic) have a Love Beyond Lives thing going on.

Users who are viewing this thread