Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - Working on the Elimination of the Tanukis (2)

Dex-chan lover
I just recently started reading the Light Novels from the start. Only slightly ahead of this part. Barely at them going to
enter the cave in the woods

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Katarina, after being kissed by Maria: I'm sure she's just being a good friend. Maria has one of the capture targets as her true love, after all.
If only it could go like this ;-;

““
Love won out in the end, or at least that's what Maria understood when she heard them talk about it "Then I…! I choose you, Katarina-sama! I want to be with you!"

The brunette sat up so fast the two almost bumped heads.

"What?" Her eyes were so wide they almost looked like they'd fall off her face "No, huh? Maria-chan? What are you talking about? The guys! Think about the guys! Why me?!"

Why indeed…? Wasn't that always the question that didn't have an answer?

"Because you're beautiful, and bright. You're the light that makes everything okay, and the world flourishes when you're in it." Maria took the lady's hands between hers, her face heating up as she allowed the words to go on without thinking "It's an impossible reality, one that does not exist without you. Because this world is bleak, and things turn for the worse all the time… But if it's with you, I feel like I can go on and make things right."

Katarina-sama's face became so red she almost started glowing "M-Maria-chan?! This is… This is not the time! I can't—!"

"The right time doesn't exist!"

"But! Aren't you close enough with everybody else?! What about…? Huh…" See? She couldn't even think about her friends! Katarina-sama herself knew Maria was the closest to her!

"I want Katarina-sama." Maria stated firmly.
””
–Source is Beyond Two Fools by Haten on FFn or Haste on SB.

Dex-chan lover
to think her worst enemy is a "teddy bear"

Katarina, after being kissed by Maria: I'm sure she's just being a good friend. Maria has one of the capture targets as her true love, after all.
going even further away and will think: oops an accident! there is no way she's onto me

Dex-chan lover
I forget, when did that Teddy Bear get introduced? I absolutely don't remember it at all

Dex-chan lover
“Katarina, I love you. Let’s take off all our clothes, have a bunch of sex, then get married.“
”Haha, yes, we are such dear friends, aren’t we? You should be careful though, if I were a man I might have misinterpreted that!”

Maria goes off to get drunk with Mary

Maria just kisses her, this seems to have more attention on her than statements

Ps.: Only I can't get this teddy bear vibes? I can see what the author is trying to do, but it doesn't work for me
I miss the shadow dog

Dex-chan lover
Maria just kisses her, this seems to have more attention on her than statements

Ps.: Only I can't get this teddy bear vibes? I can see what the author is trying to do, but it doesn't work for me
I miss the shadow dog
I kinda like the bear I wanna see how it protect Maria(-'s heart from a playgirl Katarina xD)

I miss shadow doggo too I kinda wanna see how it reacts with the bear

Users who are viewing this thread