Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Ch. 64 - Working on the Elimination of the Tanukis (3)

Dex-chan lover
So, Dewey's PoV chapter at the end of the arc reveals that he was already wavering on how he acted but wanted to keep up the act. His interactions with Katerina and how she didn't act like a noble made him start questioning if he was actually acting correctly for someone who always relied on themselves.
Why did he rely on himself? Apparently, his parents are real pieces of shit. They have a ton of sons and only raise them with the bare minimum to send them off to work so they can keep most of the money for themselves.
Maria also tells him to keep watching Katarina, I forgot if it was because of the way she normally acts. So she'll know she'll change Dewey or if because she changed her. But she talks about how she was lonely at the academy until she met Katarina.
Anyway, in the cave they meet a deranged guy who summons a dragon. Pochi alongside the mirror gets bigger and kills the dragon. Afterwards, Dewey realizes the rumors are completely wrong about Katarina and he asks her to teach him. She takes it as wanting to be friends and accepts.

I still think he should be feminized, but, whatever.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Is it a talent or is it her sheer willpower that she could misunderstand so hard?

Baka-ing never stops.

I do kinda wish this arc ends sooner, not really feeling it.
She's just too focused on avoiding her bad end to even entertain the idea that she could be a potential love interest. X) Basically, villainess mentality "I'm not gonna win, so I may as well to my best to survive".

Dex-chan lover
She's just too focused on avoiding her bad end to even entertain the idea that she could be a potential love interest. X) Basically, villainess mentality "I'm not gonna win, so I may as well to my best to survive".
nah... Her charm is her personality. I suspect that there must be a few boys who recognized that charm in her previous life.
Her lack of romantic experience suggests it is more than just circumstances

Dex-chan lover
she's Dense that why she attracts people around her.
i mean something with density that strong often to have a great masses that attracts things around it, take a black hole as example.
like how most of people love big tiddies and thick thighs.
Newton said "the bigger the masses the stronger it force."
so be it

BP

Fed-Kun's army
she's Dense that why she attracts people around her.
i mean something with density that strong often to have a great masses that attracts things around it, take a black hole as example.
like how most of people love big tiddies and thick thighs.
Newton said "the bigger the masses the stronger it force."
so be it
I'm pretty sure it's because Katerina is a very empathetic and kind person. You have to be kind of dumb to be open to so many people but it's not the main draw.

Users who are viewing this thread