Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Ch. 66 - Working on the Elimination of the Tanukis (5)

Dex-chan lover
Unless Hart is actually extremely powerful and capable of defending himself from dark magic, there was no reason for him to "investigate" any suspicious people. If anything, due to the current circumstances, he was better off reporting first to his colleagues, then they could decide on an appropriate plan (report back to their higher ups, create a magic tracker, seal the cave, etc.). All in all, Hart's actions just scream suspicious to me. If it weren't for the fact that Maria doesn't sense any dark magic from him, I'd say he was the evil one. Well looking forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna trust Hart, a fanfic author who seems far into the story didn't reveal much about him

unless..

Thanks for the chapter :D

Thanks for the chapter!
Would be nice to make the font a bit bigger for the next chapter though. I had a bit of a rough time reading the text bubbles haha.

Dex-chan lover
Argh, these tidbits of a chapter. Where's the real one. Where's the hundred pages? Give me the whole thing!

Dex-chan lover
this arc feels very, very aimless.
From the 2/3 of the first part, the whole manga feels aimless.
Every single arc from the beggining is the same fucking thing:
Someone gets kidnapped, theres dark magic at play, Katarina is fucking dumb but somehow she does rizz up someone new.

Also, how can she argue she is in danger from "doom flags"? She knows very much that the prince loves her and some of the most powerfull people around are her friends.
It's almost insulting that she would think they would abandon her after all they said TO HER, it's like she does not trust their words of love and friendship.

I just started reading this but in two train rides I managed to catch up and it's crazy how much the story derails itself (pun intended)

Dex-chan lover
this arc feels very, very aimless.
Get ready to be disappointed, the story that follows post-grad arc is really just random things that makes zero sense and keeps dragging on and on with the story being more pointless than it was before. It should have ended and "GIVEN" a proper ending already but either the Author or the Publisher want to milk this series more and more till it become a boring Villainess title.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that this arc feels unnecessary.
Just give me more Maria and Bakarina moments, dammit!

Dex-chan lover
Watch this dude Hart to just slip out of his binds and disappear again. Just watch. He'll do it somehow.

Also, I have no idea what's happening anymore. And why is somebody always getting kidnapped? I wonder who will get the Princess Peach treatment next?

BP

Fed-Kun's army
This entire arc is

a11.jpg

This honestly should've ended ages ago. A few more chapters of aimless slop and I might drop this.

Users who are viewing this thread