Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - My New Stepbrother has Arrived

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't all her problem be solved by befriending the "heroine" (and not behaving like an a**hole) instead of opposing her? She could personally follow the Gerald path, become BFF with the heroine, encourage her toward the stepbrother path and live all together like a big happy family. Happy ending for everyone!

But I guess that this time around the heroine would be a total douchebag...

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
@Beregorn she's said that since several of the guys who were love interests in the game are sadistic and crafty, that even if she tries to do the right thing, they may see her as a hindrance to their love of the heroine and try to get rid of her.

Aggregator gang
And thus she unknowingly created a siscon little brother.

Dex-chan lover
Heeere's Katty!
My favorite Katarina moment. This girl should use axes more often.

Dex-chan lover
Why is her magic so weak and useless? Could it be the potential (like amount of mana and mana regen) is set at birth, and that's it? Or can she actually get better also in scale, not only in control? If controlling a fist sized lump to move a few cms is her absolute limit, her magic might not as well exist at all, as far as combat goes. Or pretty much anything.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 aren't they sadistic and crafty because of their upbringing and proximity to the "evil" version of her, though? I feel like at this point, it's just gonna follow the otome game, but with herself as the protag, and the commoner girl as her bff (or even as an evil rival, in an odd twist of fate)

Fed-Kun's army
@TehSDragon they don't call her Bakarina for nothing. She's an airhead, she doesn't see that pretty much all of the other characters including the girls absolutely adore her. As far as she knows in her own mind, they all may turn on her at the drop of a hat.

Dex-chan lover
oh thank god she just decided to be friendly to him. i was scared she was going to be stupid again. but i'm curious, does that mean all of the male characters will grow up to be different than from the original game? like the playboy will just obsessed with his sister instead. which makes me wonder if the prince will also end up twisted or not

Double-page supporter
Takes a bloody axe to the door so she can apologize. She fucking crazy, and I love her for it. Even more so, I'm loving that everyone else around her is probably going to think she's also crazy. This'll be fun! :D

Dex-chan lover
@themanj Which is pretty terrifying, because she was able to knock down the damn door from its hinges. Normally, when you swing at a door with an axe, you smash into the door, but it stays, so you are just weakening it with an axe so you can either ram into it and succeed, or you are smashing at the doorknob/lock so that section will weaken and allow you to easily kick the door open.
At eight years old, she picked up what is probably a 6-8 pound axe and swing it like a club to smash down a door.

Users who are viewing this thread