Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - To the Ministry of Magic (2)

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Katrina die in some of the routes? So why would she return as a villain? I have to assume she didn't and it's just a bad prediction on her part.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what are her job in ministry of magic, didnt she only able to make an earth bump?

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Katrina die in some of the routes? So why would she return as a villain? I have to assume she didn't and it's just a bad prediction on her part.
As far as I'm aware, all routes in these kinds of games are all technically 'canon'. However, it isn't to say the games doesn't have canonized plot line to the game's story. Kind of like there's the main universe and alternate universes.

I guess the Prince Gerald route with Katarina getting exiled is the main story route (i.e. the easiest route to achieve as well) which is how the second game starts off as; thus Katarina still being the villainess.

Dex-chan lover
As far as I'm aware, all routes in these kinds of games are all technically 'canon'.
True, but don't they usually go the Capcom route by making all true at the same time, rather than confirming a singular one as more "true"? The best way to do that would be to simply not have Katrina appear at all, which I can only assume is what is actually happening since the figure is hooded up - Also it appears all possible previous love routes were there, thus making any of the previous endings correct.

Though let's wait and see how wrong I am, haha.

Group Leader
..."And it is good to have individualistic seniors. It is bound to be fun!" Only Katarina would have this reaction, lol. Well, I'm sure Sora and Maria don't mind, but Katarina is always thinking silly things. :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread