Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Suspicious L…

Contributor
Ganbatte Sienna, you just got trapped by Bakarina's gravitational field.

this is so cute!!! it's a shame that Sienna is not in the orig version :((

😂Ooooohh... baka one became baka two.

There's a great saying that goes like this:

Who's the bigger fool?
The fool or the one who follows the fool?

I am loving this.

🤣

Just great, new route made her change her sub-job class (using same cloth apparently though)
Farmer -> Sentai

Dex-chan lover
Ayy nice to see other (supporting) characters we didn't see in original!! Different flavor, but still delicious.

Bakarina still has the same ridiculous tendencies. But at least she isn't thinking about farming this go-around.

It's going to be interesting to see how the dynamics change with her having few interactions with Alan and Keith. Mary and Sophia may not even show up due to missed flags during her childhood.

Thanks for the chapter!
Honestly, still a bit confused rereading older comments. Just where was there an indication that Maria is on Alan's route this time? I can't wrap my head around it. I mean, clearly from the cover, she'd still unlock Gerald and Keith's route

Oh god i love this so much. It's really interesting seeing the interaction with other characters that is not in the original.

Sienna and Katarina i love them❤️.. double the dumbness double the fun

Users who are viewing this thread