Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5 - Extra Story: …

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina!!! Sweets again!?!?!...
Sometimes, i will lure you to some sweets, and lets talk... hahahaha

Its more friendship here than reverse harem. Its probably because the male protagonist not developing enough intimate feelings towards her(except for the fiancee?)

Dex-chan lover
Plot? Is that you, sweetheart? Are you finally coming out? Mou~ you've been so shy in this manga! Also, Give!👏me!👏this!👏 character's!👏name!👏

Ah? the plot is finally coming out of the closet? Lets give a round of applause everyone 😀👏

Dex-chan lover
Learning swordsmanship is usually the opposite of being a wimp, though. It's a martial art, after all.

Dex-chan lover
Geeez Geordo, Hypocrite much? in this spin off he was already spending loads of time with Maria already, disregarding societal norms, but now he has the gall to try and chastise Katarina for hanging out with her teacher?

Dex-chan lover
Geordo use "subtle"
It super uneffective
Thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina!!! Sweets again!?!?!...
Sometimes, i will lure you to some sweets, and lets talk...

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't mind if Katarina became closer to her teacher and he was the ML. Gerardo being jealous is funny though and I like how he suggested eating in the student council room and she flat out rejected him instead. It's nice she doesn't just following along with his wishes and she puts some thought into things.

Fed-Kun's army
Yea I do agree that its hypocritical of Geordo telling Bakarina not to spend time with the teacher while he was the first to neglect her to spend time with Maria.

Users who are viewing this thread