Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - The Little Sister

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight...

Our boy's goal was to marry a human girl.... and he has a human girl willing to marry him but won't for no real reason (she's not his real sister)....

I mean, his goal felt stupid from the start... these beings are practically DESIGNED to be better lovers... and they aren't actually doing anything wrong... so his goal was almost impossible.... yet he had the perfect partner the entire time....

Honestly...... he deserves to fail......

I know this was just the throwaway gag at the start of the chapter, but there's something seriously hilarious about manning a dumbbell stall at a school festival

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight...

Our boy's goal was to marry a human girl.... and he has a human girl willing to marry him but won't for no real reason (she's not his real sister)....

I mean, his goal felt stupid from the start... these beings are practically DESIGNED to be better lovers... and they aren't actually doing anything wrong... so his goal was almost impossible.... yet he had the perfect partner the entire time....

Honestly...... he deserves to fail......
You do know that not everyone wants to fuck their sister, right?

Dex-chan lover
These characters are just too extreme. It's just not good entertainment when the manga is built entirely on the shock value of the characters' personalities.

These last few chapters were gross as fuck so i'm glad it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread