Otome no Teikoku - Ch. 290.1 - Mini chapter 84

Dex-chan lover
Not native english, but what else could she mean ? because i legit have a jump scare at that panel. Honestly think it is that for real, author gonna go another arc when character do something bad like that cheating arc again tbh. until next page i realize it is just a gag.

or she mean steal his "virgin", first experience, of see THAT MAGIC TRICK for the first time?
If that the case, can't blame Nao, no ?
Or maybe that is normal, i am just as degenerate as Nao ? :thonk:

Not native english, but what else could she mean ? because i legit have a jump scare at that panel. Honestly think it is that for real, author gonna go another arc when character do something bad like that cheating arc again tbh. until next page i realize it is just a gag.

or she mean steal his "virgin", first experience, of see THAT MAGIC TRICK for the first time?
We are all as degenerative as Nak

Dex-chan lover

haha, don't worry too much about it. You're reading the joke correctly, it's why the author/translator chose to use the word "cherry".

Dex-chan lover
No, Nao. That's definitely a weird way to put it.

Alright, looking at the raws she didn't phrase it that weirdly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I think this is just a case of localization doesn't really work, because hot damn that joke doesn't sound normal at all.

Users who are viewing this thread