Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 57 - Masked Knight

Dex-chan lover
First Mushoku Tensei and now this... The fuk is wrong with these mangakas? Do they have bad time management or what?

(And before anyone answer me, yes, I know what they're doing, but still...)

sigh Anyway, go prin... I mean masked warrior! I know you can do a lot better than that wuss Leon!

Dex-chan lover
Sixth ranger is actually Red ranger's dad, what else is new?
Really like how they're playing around the tropes by having Julius take his father's costume and mech just to join the gang.

What an oddly short chapter. Also, if these dickwads actually loved Marie they would take the time to listen to what she says. Rather, it seems they're only infatuated by her "charm" and see no flaws in a flawed person. They listened before, so why did they stop?
True S!mps they are

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! For a monthly release just having 10 chapters is... disappointing, it almost feels like a filler chapter. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the losers assembled. Well, even if you add 0 to 0, you still end up with 0. :p

Dex-chan lover
Well, translation is at least readable this time, but some things still felt off.
Page 1: why is Leon's brother (it's his brother, right?) the one saying "Ow!" It's "おい!" in the raws - "Hey!".
Page 3: "happened become" > "happened to become"
Page 5: "hid her gear" sounds kinda weird, given Marie is holding said gear beside Leon. "預かる" doesn't even mean "to hide", something like "borrowed" would've been better.

I thought Saint was a big deal, why didn't Leon's brother(?) recognize Marie?

She exploited the hell out of/killed the MC in their past life, and her fate that you posted was due to that. She makes extremely bad judgement calls and he needed to scare her into not being self-serving during this battle or she could wind up getting them all killed.
Haven't read LN, just spoiled me her backstory on fandom wiki page, but while she came off quite a spoiled brat (i rate about 8 Kirinos out of 10), "exploited the hell out of/killed the MC" sounds kinda one-sided. If Leon had a half of a backbone he has now, he'd wouldn't have died from over-gaming.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What did Marie do to those guys? This is some real fcked up Mind Control/Corruption

Dex-chan lover
Here we have beginning of the major problem with the story from now on: The idiot squad severely overstating their welcome into the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread