Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 57 - Masked Knight

Dex-chan lover
"exploited the hell out of/killed the MC" sounds kinda one-sided. If Leon had a half of a backbone he has now, he'd wouldn't have died from over-gaming.
he was blackmailed regardless if he has the backbone since he can't prove a negative.
365403884_2546995082134006_6241007725548560360_n.png

[page 8-9 of chapter 1]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This arc is just total asscheeks.
It’s so slow and boring.
it only makes sense since it was hyped by mc and supposedly the endgame boss with near invulnerability unless was done in with the power of love lmao
Leon should just give into Lux’s desires of total annihilation of that world, at least that would be more interesting.
interesting but if that happened, i can only think that it was axed lmao

Dex-chan lover
he was blackmailed regardless if he has the backbone since he can't prove a negative.
365403884_2546995082134006_6241007725548560360_n.png

[page 8-9 of chapter 1]
Should've just burned down all her BL stash on the spot, lol. Well, she did coerce him into playing the game in exchange for fessing up (yeah, and the guy actually fell for it), and supposedly "threatened" him (no idea what she could've threatened him with at this point though) to give her some money. I don't really recall how much of her backstory was covered in this manga and how much i've read up on wiki, but Marie actually did look up to and depend on him, although being a spoiled brat she is she always took their relationship for granted and expected her big brother to solve all her troubles. It was an abusive ralationship, but Leon didn't handle it well either, and just let her wrap himself round her finger.

Dex-chan lover
Should've just burned down all her BL stash on the spot, lol. Well, she did coerce him into playing the game in exchange for fessing up (yeah, and the guy actually fell for it),
he got himself an apartment and lives alone so her shitty sister put away the bl materials in his room since he don't use it anymore so he couldn't burned it even if he wanted to, sadly.

and supposedly "threatened" him (no idea what she could've threatened him with at this point though) to give her some money.
i think there's no need for her to threaten the mc since as you said she depended on him so he's rather reliable on money giving then i can only assume that she just casually ask him and he provides lmao

we also saw that he gave jenna a money to buy sex slave despite trash talking her

Dex-chan lover
he got himself an apartment and lives alone so her shitty sister put away the bl materials in his room since he don't use it anymore so he couldn't burned it even if he wanted to, sadly.
If that was the case, it would've been a non-issue (what's the point in hiding stuff in the parents' house when you got a living place of your own), but you got it backwards.
Mother found stash in his room, while he was still living with his family, imouto blamed it on him, things got sour between him and his parents, and because of that he went to live on his own. How the heck did his sister managed to sneak her stash of BL into his room with him around - your guess is as good as mine.

Well, i was half-joking though, obviously one could argue that even burning all that BL stash wouldn't have helped - imouto wouldn't have openly reacted to this, or mom still wouldn't have believed, or it wasn't a burnable trash day, etc.

then i can only assume that she just casually ask him and he provides lmao
Yeah, i honestly felt like Leon was really exaggerating the threatening part.

All in all, my point was that, yes, her treatment of Leon did lead to his death, but the way she acted was not of malicious intent, and Leon himself is also partly at fault for over-tiring himself, just because his sister asked him to.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If that was the case, it would've been a non-issue (what's the point in hiding stuff in the parents' house when you got a living place of your own),
in asian culture, you still have your own room in your parent's house even if you have an apartment.

but you got it backwards.
Mother found stash in his room, while he was still living with his family, imouto blamed it on him, things got sour between him and his parents, and because of that he went to live on his own. How the heck did his sister managed to sneak her stash of BL into his room with him around - your guess is as good as mine.
the way mc told his story states otherwise according to chapter 1 page 7-8
364000954_312136084562120_4386468581871547951_n.png

i don't want to sound bitchy but please read the chapter 1 since it's all there.

edit: image keeps getting corrupted, no idea why
but the in page7-8 of chapter 1, he first said that he got an apartment THEN his mother saw his sister's bl stash

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What an oddly short chapter. Also, if these dickwads actually loved Marie they would take the time to listen to what she says. Rather, it seems they're only infatuated by her "charm" and see no flaws in a flawed person. They listened before, so why did they stop?
They’ve actually become a fantastic allegory for toxic gentleman or otherwise (cough every other harem manga cough) who mistake infatuation and obsession for love. At this point they aren’t even simping because that’d require actually listening to Marie. They’re just gaslighting her while furthering their own delusions about being her knights in shining armor to fulfill some ego trip.

Dex-chan lover
What an oddly short chapter. Also, if these dickwads actually loved Marie they would take the time to listen to what she says. Rather, it seems they're only infatuated by her "charm" and see no flaws in a flawed person. They listened before, so why did they stop?
cuz fnnuy

Dex-chan lover
the way mc told his story states otherwise according to chapter 1 page 7-8
364000954_312136084562120_4386468581871547951_n.png

i don't want to sound bitchy but please read the chapter 1 since it's all there.
:thonk:
Double checked the chapter and checked out raws - guess you are right. "I'll be fine by myself!" threw me WAY off - i thought he was talking about living alone and then following with an explanation on why that happened. Turns out the phrase should be "Do it yourself!" instead (as in, Leon told his sister to play the game herself).
This too:
in asian culture, you still have your own room in your parent's house even if you have an apartment.
Totally forgot that was a thing.

Also, didn't help that fan wiki stated exactly that he had to leave parent's house because of sister's BL (not sure if it is difference between manga and LN or it's just plain incorrect).

Dex-chan lover
This is the main reason I think she's redeemable. Sure, she's a bit of a horrible person and all, but she's also suffered significant karmic retribution for what she's done (give or take), and it's not done yet.
Karma indeed, she basically killed him and in return she got beaten to death by her boyfriend while being pregnant, that's a horrible way to die.

I'd say justice was served, that's a clean slate, future experiences would only serve as getting through with personality issues.

Some bit of easy life later on would be nice for her tho'

Fun fact : up to vol 12 of the translated LN those 4 idiots really have no idea who that masked knight really is

Anyone know which LN chapter is this? Also on what website (the one that i used to read at suddely vanish)

Contributor
Such a short chapter. I'm assuming the prince somehow got ahold of a captured enemy armor and then somehow got it painted white. Big Tuxedo Mask vibes right there, and it would complete the trope if he managed to be useless in the end while proclaiming his "job" was done.

Users who are viewing this thread