Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - End of Episode 1

Dex-chan lover
The inferiority thoughts of MC is something that bugging me, Though he is a mob char in game but it is a reality for him now therefore he shouldn't consider himself a mob anymore and take a lead for his own life. Great power comes with great responsibility, it seems the MC isn't aware of that.

Aggregator gang
@404chaos don't we all? Pretty sure that the manga will just spiral down from here. If it ends as a fcking harem i will cut my fcking testicles. fuck that shet.

Dex-chan lover
@SpaceFootballKing The numbered rank system seems to be a court rank system. While it's somehow tied to the peerage titles, it's also related to the folks' position in relation to the royal court and government. So, one could be a baron and rule an island but have little to nothing to do with the court. Or one could be a baron, I assume, without having large land possessions, but have a position in the royal court (like a minister) and a high rank.

@Ekfreet It would be weird if Livia and Angie weren't being prepared to both marry Leon, seeing how they get along so well. Some of their scenes could be from a yuri manga. I can judge it as nothing but those two actually gladly sharing Leon if needed. I usually dislike harem, but I wouldn't mind those both marrying Leon. One of the biggest reasons why I dislike harem, after all, is because I don't see it working, unless it's the kind of harem that existed in RL in Middle East and elsewhere, with the women being little more than prisoners. However, Angie and Livia like each other very much and both love Leon, so I could see it working, especially since Livia is timid and selfless, whereas Angie's experience with the prince would have brought her feet harsly down on the ground. In contrast, Marie's reverse harem looks like bullshit. There's no way those five spoiled guys should like to share one girl with each other, plus with the bloody slave to boot.

Aggregator gang
@Kaarme I don't dislike harem either but other than in 2 korean novels and a few chinese ones Ive read, they are fake as fuck.

Olivia is literally a blank character that is copypasted in thousands of other works, just look at how she does each and every cliche blush there is in the history of tropes. And Angie isnt much better being there just to act as a trophy.

These stories are fine as they are, pure entertainment. Some like this stuff and some do not. I won't call the people who like this stuff 'apes or beta cucks'', but I will hold my standards in identifying a good character from a one-dimensional feed for viewers.

Dex-chan lover
@Ekfreet I don't know how the original novel was like, but this manga has quite a breakneck speed. That alone means their characters couldn't be an awfully lot deeper. For example it took about two and a half chapters from the very introduction of the prince+troupe, Marie, and Angie to get to the point where Angie was already challenging Marie to a duel, which had the requirement of all the prince's group to have fallen in love with Marie. All the bullying and such was nothing but brief talk in speech bubbles. At this pace, it would have been impossible to develop anything but Leon's character (and Luxon's, after a fashion, but it's an AI). So, yeah, they are indeed very superficial. It's a pity, but at least the hilarious MC makes up for it, to a degree.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow the level of stress he looks under took a huge rise and it dosen’t look like it’s dwindling

Banned
Marie: *Suffering*
Leon:
nelson-muntz.jpg

Stop talk like that dude, they gonna be yours

Frick the queen is frickin hawt

Dex-chan lover
This dude looks like he gets NO sleep.

Also "I gathered the information thinking that it would bother you." LMAO this robot is such a troll. OMG Luxom

Seconded, the queen is hot as fire.

@Ekfreet The novel explains their character much better than the manga. There's even a what if story
What if the MC becomes closer to Marie instead of Olivia. In that story Marie isn't MC actual sister in the previous life, but the circumstance is similar. It's pretty nice tho. That marie is such a waifu material

Aggregator gang
@Zedid. Actually
in the Marie Route, she is Leon's sister , she knows that leon is her brother (leon have yet to know this) also this route Reveals that marie since their previous life she is a huge Brocon on leon.
the main difference in her route is that Show how things would go if leon or marie don't get involved with olivia or the prince's group, and in resume:
- That route is Suffering For olivia she can't enjoy her time studiying magic because the prince and company and she is scared that rejecting them would make them use their political Status against her, also adding the bullying she recive for being a commoner.
-Later the artifacts Olivia needs to became a saint are possessed by her ancestor the spirit of the Original saint that wish the destruction of the kingdom, because the founders Betray her and kill her lover (that look like Leon) and took over Olivia's body to achive her revenge.
-Maire is Also a descendant of the saint, and shows why the saint didn't took over her body in the Main series, because she summon the most powerful being she knows... her older brother with a baseball bat, admiting that she is a Brocon.
- the saint use Olivia's body to create chaos in the kingdom, also using the prince power to destroy anyone who talk aginst her in public and later using a high ranked noble to try to kill them at this point leon have to get involve
- Leon thanks to marie's knowledge about the sequels act sooner than the plot of the war avoiding the plot behide it and the tragedy that happened in the main series, Luxion also go a destroy the other Final Boss in the next arcs ahead of time, Leon have helped Olivia few times againts her bullying when the prince is not around before the saint took over olivia's body, even if he don't want to get involve Olivia and angie keep crossing path with him, Leon now knows about the spirit of the Saint inside olivia's body and Try to stop her and save olivia
- Marie's route Shows that any of the games ending are imposible thanks to the spirit of the saint, Also implies that Olivia and Angie are fated to be with Leon (the same with Marie and the five idiots)

Double-page supporter
Well, school is a tiny weeny world. Even if you're bullied or hated at school, the world outside won't care about you at all but will look at you based on your merits. That's why he got knighted officially, even if he beat the five idiots for the girl's honour. But it certainly helped that he bribed the Duke & court lolol. He's wise that way.

Edit: Also, truly, HE MOB-ZONED HIMSELF akkakakakaakakak XD

Fed-Kun's army
"I gathered the information thinking it would bother you" Holy shit Luxon

Users who are viewing this thread