Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Woman’s Friendship is But a Fantasy

Contributor
Leon: "Julius... sorry but I banged your mom... and your mom will divorce your father and become one of my wife's.... soooo call me Daddy!" 😘

Wait wait wat?? Is that Mylene?? What the... She is so different from the illust that I know! Here... She seems so mature or, like, a 'wild' woman hahaha

Thanks for the chapter!
Considering she had the same parents as Leon, Jenna must have gotten her personality and learned all the wrong ideas from Zola. Probably doesn't even think she did anything wrong. Clara is definitely up to something. Her phrasing and wanting Olivia to 'introduce' her to the 'baron' sounds like some formal etiquette among nobles. If not, then why didn't she just ask where Leon is presently and introduce herself or refer to him by name rather than title? As Leon had mentioned earlier Olivia is very unaware of the formalities, customs, and etiquette among nobles so there are probably a lot of strings and unspoken but noble expectations involved with Olivia agreeing to introduce Clara to him. Also, that comment on Olivia being a special student and not having much to offer seemed more a veiled insult with a flimsy apology to avoid criticism. Guess will just have to wait and see, although betcha dollars to doughnuts the blond(?) in the last panel is some really high ranked, spoiled more rotten than the other women, narcissist trying to cobble some crude plan she thinks is clever to 'avenge' herself on Leon for money lost betting but barely smart enough to work through others (likely Clara as multiple plots occurring at once are messy and complicated to keep straight.) Probably going for bullying, harassment, trying to make Leon look bad socially or publicly, and maybe get some money off him.

Dex-chan lover
Livia in a maid dress. SIGN ME UP!!!!

And the yuri is strong on this one, not that I'm complaining lol

Dex-chan lover
It will be a long time coming but I will enjoy
watching his sisters servant get his head lopped off by their father.

Dex-chan lover
Marie is the worst girl. She lead to her brother's death, blamed the fallout on him, died, and now acts all high and mighty.

Fuck that shit

https://mangadex.org/chapter/766416/18

Woah, 100 Yen is expensive in Japan? That's weird, 100 yen is less than $1 right?
Maybe it's off by a few digits? Otherwise the Kingdom is super poor and can't afford Dollar store prices.

Dex-chan lover
Marie says
You're a minor mob character !

MC didn't pick that clue up, that she's more than what it seems? He still didn't realise it (was) her sister right

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad that I read the machine translations all the way to the end of the whole web novel. I know what's going to happen. I'm a psychic.

Users who are viewing this thread