Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Confession of Love

When the MC didn't aim for the Duke's daughter and soon-to-be saint because he thought that he wasn't their equal. He went straight for the QUEEN!

Dex-chan lover
i read this chapter so many times just for the mad fight scene and the scolding at the end lol

Dex-chan lover
I come back to this manga just to see Leon lose his shit and incidentally beat down some justice and I was not dissappointed.

Queen Millaine is just how I had imagined her from the LN and she does not dissapoint. I especially liked how Leon referred to the other girls as Animals when compared to Millaine.

I shall keep coming back time and again to see Leon dishing out well-deserved Punishment (and incidental Justice) whenever someone earns it.

Supporter
As always, based ass Leon asking a nice ass royal MILF her hand in marriage. RESPECT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think I've watch a lewd content with similar plot as this. Beat the son and bang the mom.

Contributor
MY BOY GOES THE QUEEN ROUTE!!!
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/rF_OZfPTPHIOaVIwfD3eNLDmmgbco81Fx9culg_ovZPrhXnC-7qpXpS1bzotojz2MXmlvdk8OzBQ_kFCcPEThxPr7shmKdplt1my3fn4U2103gL4xxy0upKG

Dex-chan lover
This is kind of ntr/cheating I can get behind too, impregnate the queen MC.

Users who are viewing this thread