Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - The Secret of the Ruins

Dex-chan lover
Was Luxion mad or something? I didn't understand what happened after Luxion received something from the other A.I.

Dex-chan lover
I also don't know what it gave him for him to be so angry. Was it related to that robot hand in the ground?

Dex-chan lover
@Tired_Man and @Tomas28 , I believe Luxion is angry because of what the other AI sent him. The other AI was lying dormant and probably has a lot of knowledge about the facility and was around when humans created the facility. Therefore, the other AI saw the collapse of humanity, its creator, and the elves doing their human hating things. Luxion learnt about this, and he already has a hatred for the "new humans" for their magic, which is also used by the elves, which reached its boiling point when he learnt some new stuff from the other AI.

Of course, this is just a theory. A MANGA THEORY! Thanks for reading.

Dex-chan lover
Was Luxion mad or something? I didn't understand what happened after Luxion received something from the other A.I.
Its basically just a cursed object, turns someone into a powerful as fuck demon basically. And a massive reason the old humans lost in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread