Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

I really dislike the recent forced drama shit. Everyone making assumptions about what others think while they are one short walk from each other.
If the drama can be resolved in 2 pages of talking then it shouldn't be fucking done

I wish he would shut the fuck up and take his promotions with a bit of ambition. If you're so worried about being bothered, become someone so important that you can't be bothered... It's fantasy and he can pretty much do no wrong, so that solution should be the obvious one.

Fed-Kun's army
Looking forward for the next few parts as a novel reader. :D

I really hate that Leon is being a douchebag to Angelica and Olivia, but I also find it amusing that the rewards that he tries to refuse, wind up finding their ways to him anyways. Serves him right.

The latest chapter feels like it went through at least 4 separate Google Translate language translations.

Dex-chan lover
there's a bunch of errors in the pronouns and somw phrases are unclear
thank you still for the translation, i missed this manga

Aggregator gang
The art is decent, it starts decently too, overall, it could have been a high-tier Isekai (it's not much, but it's a start).

However, unfortunately, the main character simply doesnt struggle at all. It's the same as that manga with a slime.... albeit a bit better. Our MC has found this amazing ai/robot make-believe bullshit that allows him to do, once again, anything and everything.
Why is he even trying to get money? He can transform rock into gold, so what's the point? Even the author admits it's basically cheating.
Since the AI can do pretty much anything, why not give the MC an exoskeleton like that Beeetle guy in the Marvel universe? Or even Iron Man, who cares. Since it just built a 700m? flying vessel, a tiny suit shouldnt be too hard.
That's my problem with those isekais. The main character is just so op, the story loses all interest.

At least even the mass produced shounens that were Naruto/Bleach/One piece and dozens of others tried to make the main character beatable. But it's not the case here.
At some point, the main character just beats up other dues with magic... nowhere is it said that he can actually do magic. I thought that'd be his weakness for a time, he is weak but he has an almost omniscient/omnipotent ally to help him out. But that's not the case.

The only thing that'd keep you in the manga would be either to ship the characters with each other, or the story. And the story's pretty boring so far. It's just always the same over and over. Same goes for the dialogues. The usual low quality shounen blabla.

If you dont care about that, then read it, it's decent.
If you want a compelling story, with well-written characters.... well dont read Isekais in the first place, but mostly dont read this one.
I'll give it a 5.

Kudos to the team behind the translation! It's high quality work.

Edit: I forgot about the main character. He's pretty much the only interesting character. Reminds me Hachiman a bit. A bit too much of a caricature though.

Double-page supporter
why call it an otome game setting when it isn't at all like an otome game setting.. rhetorical question don't @ me

Power Uploader
If anyone wants to continue the Novel from the latest manga chapter
https://www.readlightnovel.org/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs/chapter-60

Users who are viewing this thread