Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 1 - Monday

Contributor
Not just a Groundhog's Day situation, but a constant Groundhog's Day consisting of... Mondays.

They must have pissed someone off. Mondays suck.

In case anyone was wondering the same thing, the last July 7 that's a Monday was in 2014 and the next one in 2025
I would suspect this is 2025 though because of the smartphone model

Is this a real thing in Japan? An underaged student can be a gravure model? I think I saw one in oshi no ko too, like wtf? I hope this is just a normalized fictional setting, if it's also applied irl, Japan is f*cked in the head. Also I remember AKB48 did that sexual MV with underaged girls. F*ck I guess it's real. No wonder they have a lot of crime in that genre. Also, I recalled they always add in r*pe scenes in isekai story even if the story setting is not like berserk or adult stuff. The characters are kids and they put those stuff in. Idk what to say ny rant is too long I need to sleep

Dex-chan lover
Damn a time loop on the day RIGHT before my birthday. That'd be the worst.

MD@Home
They come up with all these philosophical lines, and then insert yet another male MC into the story who's afraid of having sex with his willing girlfriend, even despite the safety net of the time loop. For pity's sake... :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread