Otona no Bouguya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Supporter
I am 100% sure I know I have read whatever that character is from, I just can’t tell from where with only one panel, I’m not that good!

Dex-chan lover
Just because slimes don't have separate males and females doesn't mean they don't have penii. It just means that if one has it then they all have it. (Like slugs).

Double-page supporter
I kinda forgot her fate since its been a long time
Mine is the one who become vegetable right? (forgive my choice of words. english is not my first nor second)

Group Leader
@Avenger88id

She was paralyzed in chapter 50(?) cuz she used up all her energy to fire up the pumpkin. However, in the last chapter
she woke up and lived a happy life with the main guy (forgot his name) in a remote village

@greatninja3
there is a difference btw the 2. atk is how well you can output the damage while str is if you have the ability to damage. like if you have 10 str and 30 atck you can equip a sword that requires 10 str to wield which gives a atk output of 15~40.

Dex-chan lover
@Joyfreak then why put it there cause atk is not a main stat(based on your description atk on those type of games are not upgradable stats that raise when lvling up or adding points to it but they do raise if you upgrade stats like str and dex or holding a weapon) looking at it something like endurance or def isn’t even there.

For someone holding a shield shouldn’t def be showing instead of atk

Users who are viewing this thread