Otonari no Oneesan ni Arekore sareru Manga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Onee-san and the New Year

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba + war crimes checks out :thumbsup:
I see nothing new here...but that is not why I clicked on it :lul:

Suggestive tag incoming next chappie I'm guessing

Dex-chan lover
As for your note at the end, yep, for what i checked, the nicovideo chapters are pretty much the free chapters that are available in pixiv and is done with 99 chapters, while the comic-walker chapters are the ones from the improved version from the volume release which is done too, but comic-walker doesn't have all the chapters though, since it still ended at 99 with vol.3

Either way, thanks for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude, japan can be awesome and horrible at the same time. the social pressure is heavy.

The girl is 22 for god's sake, it's not the end of the world if she don't have a job for a while.

She can use this time to discover what she like to do or work with.
From what I've learned from my time studying job culture in manga, having empty spaces in your cv in Japan is more or less career suicide.
It's like this in the rest of the Western world too, but not to the extent of Japan.
I was unemployed for like four months while searching for work once, and a ridiculous amount of time was spent in the interview on finding out why I was unemployed. Four months. It's insane. My only reason was that I'd just moved from another part of the country and finding a job was a bit harder than I expected.

Is the Mangadex synopsis for this wrong? Apparently the Japanese synopsis says the boy is in Junior high school but the Synopsis here just says highschool.

Dex-chan lover
From what I've learned from my time studying job culture in manga, having empty spaces in your cv in Japan is more or less career suicide.
It's like this in the rest of the Western world too, but not to the extent of Japan.
I was unemployed for like four months while searching for work once, and a ridiculous amount of time was spent in the interview on finding out why I was unemployed. Four months. It's insane. My only reason was that I'd just moved from another part of the country and finding a job was a bit harder than I expected.
I always fill empty spaces in my CV with "Freelance work" or "Specialization Courses"

But in Japan i think those kind of things wont fly. u need to be in a company at all times.

Last edited:
Contributor
Is the Mangadex synopsis for this wrong? Apparently the Japanese synopsis says the boy is in Junior high school but the Synopsis here just says highschool.
Can confirm the synopsis on ComicWalker says he is a middle school student. I've corrected the synopsis to reflect that he is in junior high, plus the name of the female lead is Chia (the raw chapter 1 has the furigana ちあ showing it is indeed read "Chia" and not "Chiai" as initially put by whoever made the English synopsis).

Users who are viewing this thread