Otonari no Oneesan ni Arekore sareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
1,496
I wish my Palico would get in the way instead of being the useless sack it often is instead. Always waits until after I've healed myself, or after I'm unstunned to try and help.

As punishment, I took away its good gear. I've dressed it in gear that's worse and that I think make it look stupid.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 26, 2025
Messages
146
Hunting with friends on a quest with mystery monsters appearing: oh look a deviljo, oh look a rajan.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
46
Rajang is deadass easier on solo. Can't have the other 3 fools die to the same massive attacks this bastard somehow has
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
253
Her soloing Rajang in middle school as a 22 year old means that it was probably Gen4, which means that she did the Guild quest which has the higher HP pool. No adjusting difficulty for gen 4 and below. You were assumed to have at least two people if you were taking on the multiplayer quests, and some quests were almost impossible without multiple people because they were just DPS checks. Gogmazios, and the Morans being chief among them.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
253
Rajang is deadass easier on solo. Can't have the other 3 fools die to the same massive attacks this bastard somehow has
It depends. If that stupid monkey gets into a Blanka Ball pattern you just can't hit him.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top