Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken

Dex-chan lover
This adaptation is so soulless, there's no charm, personality or even something that differentiates it from any other adaptation of a light novel utilizing the strengths of a visual medium such as comics, so fucking generic. But the story it's at least not generic from a dialogue stand point, the interactions between the mc and the heroine are what saves this from being the most boring romance manga ever. If you are really interested in this, just go read the original light novels, they are way more compelling than this or the anime.
Chill

Double-page supporter
ok.... gonna ignore the negativity here, but I was wondering how good this actually is. The anime is one of my favorite romance anime's EVER, even though I say it suffers pacing issues. I want to read the light novels sometime as well, just I have so many novels in my reservoir so I will have to wait till later to start it. I heard the anime was green lighted for a second season, which I am EXTREMELY excited for!

I am 3 pages in the first chapter and the MC feels like a total niceguy™
Not really? That umbrella thing is just something that he would do, he feels nothing romantically for Mahiru at the start of the story. He thinks she's beautiful, sure, but he thinks of romance as not being worth his time. For a good portion of the start, both of the leads are in mutual agreement about their relationship as acquaintances and then friends. The MC never acts like Mahiru owes him anything for 'being nice'.

Users who are viewing this thread