Ottoman - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - Congratulations

Dex-chan lover
What a great time spent reading this last volume within the hour. Personally it feels like this was rushed since the fights were too short but at least Kanazawa Shinnosuke sensei managed to finish this. I really love the wholesome dynamic between Souya & Yuka because it was real & didn't feel artificial in the slightest plus they both were good for each other. If people aren't aware, Kanazawa Shinnosuke sensei does have a new ongoing manga & it is different from Ottoman. I will say that Ottoman is an improvement from #1 Kunoichi so I welcome the fact of authors learning from their past works. Thanks for translating this sweet & action pack manga to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad this was canceled, the end was very rushed and we got info-dumped quite a few times. Still, it wasn't bad but also wasn't great, just okay.

Contributor
It was pretty rushed, yeah, but I appreciate the author and the story he wanted to tell. I also like he outright said “yeah one of the characters is non-binary”, seeing how it’s still pretty rare to see in manga.

Double-page supporter
Binged till the end in one sitting... It was a fun read. I had second hand embarrassment everytime this couple say sweet stuff to each other but it made them really feels like real couple. Thank you for translation.

Dex-chan lover
I actually don't know if it was rushed or if it was always meant to be a short manga, but it's enough for me to be excited for the mangaka's next work.

Have we seen old man Komata's new lady before, or was she just a new character for the epilogue?

Dex-chan lover
P26, F xD
I dont understand about Kusame and Karai, they arent kids of dark protagonist? Then Soua is not their uncle?
No child... cringe
Yep, where is the love blossom

Have we seen old man Komata's new lady before, or was she just a new character for the epilogue?
I am sure that new character, maybe his reason by to be a draconian allied, or maybe because everyone is happy, Konata meeds his happy ending

Double-page supporter
Many many thanks for TL, Hyakuro Translations! Hope you have a good one :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread