Ou no Kemono

Group Leader
@justyikes that's what usually happens when one-shots get serialised. The story needs to be adapted to fit into more then one chapter

wooo hoo new manga, i'm coming for ya~ thanks very much for all staff,ya da gr8 job!

I hope that you’ll keep updating this one, I really like it. It’s a little different from everything that is out there at the moment. Thanks for your hard work in translating it. I hope to see more soon😊

This is nice though it isn't ourstanding in anyway.
I'm just gonna keep this as a light reading.

Double-page supporter
thank you and kudos for the translation team!!!

// tbh i was surprised Toma Rei used the whole ajins stuff from reimei nor arcana,, but def no complaints here just yet,, it does seemed interesting

Dex-chan lover
Three chapters in and so far the premise is pretty good.
It's a bit familiar so it shouldn't be too hard to wrap your head around it. Pretty quick setting in the dynamics and the characters seem pretty good.
Worth to follow it and see how'll it play out.

It's not earth shattering or anything, but I love it and am so happy to be back in this world.

Group Leader
Because its the author from remei no arcana I'm ready for drama, tears and heartbreaking Q_Q

Double-page supporter
Shouldn't most ajin with a nose be able to tell she's female at least a couple of times a year?

erg the watermarks are killing me... I mean like I get one page but every page I'm reading "shojo papers" along with the other lines and it totally throws me lol

Thank you for another chapter. I wonder when Tenyou sama will find out Rangetsu is a girl, or does he already know.

Users who are viewing this thread