Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 160 - The Shape of Feelings

Now is time to go back to the side characters but I don't wanna :( Gimme moar from Nobara and Yukino! Besides that, I don't think Haizono-senpai is hiding the relationship cuz she doesn't have one lol

Also thanks for the chapter and fast update, you guys are the bests

I literally just finished work! Thanks for the speedy update! It made my day. And yes time to go for a wild ride....again. Side plots here we go. Just give us Nobora and Yukino already 🤩

Aggregator gang
Thanks squiggles! Yukino's trying to understand her feelings better by reading Sternberg's triangular theory of love. 😂

Woa thank you so much for your hard working SquigglesJP, I'm so happy and excited about what will happen next yeah yeah 💕

Double-page supporter
Glass no Kamen x Versailles no Bara = Kamen no Versailles featuring young Chigusa as Chloe !

"The only feelings that changed was mine"? BULLSHIT!!! Nobara literally Said she wants Yukino to only look at her while getting real close to her face! The feeling is mutual! Yukino! You dense dork! The feeling is damn mutual!!!

And thanks for the light-speed updates!

Dex-chan lover
Cute hedgehog just stole the show from the manga.
Meanwhile, why am I not surprised that in this, "I now realize I love her romantically" and us agreeing "We'll stay together forever" --> "I must hide my feelings for the rest of my life". Of course, why didn't sane people think of that?!
@I_am_nemo rofl

Users who are viewing this thread