Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 177 - In The Garden

Man she really needs therapy, she really has a lot of issues. I hope she won't end as the villain and instead find happiness herself

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy here comes a cat fight. Don’t see the older sister knowing how to throw down properly though since she is such a sheltered young lady though. That means this is an EZ win for our girl! Fight for your happiness girl!
Had to retype this like 4 times cause my browser kept crashing.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they don't try to redeem her. Partly because it's not realistic for every Villan to redeem themselves, some people just don't change. But mostly because I want to get back to the main couple already.

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP Probably. She thinks that if no one keeps reading then she won't ever lose the fight. It might have just been my phone's chrome app being wonky since it crashes semi-often, but I'm pretty sure it was the tea.

Dex-chan lover
Don't need to read the raws to know that it's Alice who took the tea on the face. It's an obvious trope in those situations.

What in the heck

That girl has issues. What's the reason for so much hate for a single girl? You two barely interacted ever. Is it just elitism and jealousy?

If Alice only cares for her aproval it shows how much she cared for her since they were young. And that "lady" may seem evil acting this way but she is just genuinely concerned about the only one that also cared for her all this time.

Fed-Kun's army
Ohmigosh!

Woah there! This is the perfect soap opera setup!
Scenario A: Takato-san gonna jump in (maybe even take the hit) and then he's gonna be like: "WTF girl! We may be forced to live together but..." and then he drops truth bomb after truth bomb after truth bomb at Adel-san, crushing her into dust!
OR
Scenario B: Alice takes the hit. Takano-san stays useless. And Adel gonna be shocked and speaks her true mind and the sisters finally talk it out with each other how it should be.

Merely predicting here. I have not read the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread