Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 185 - Farewell Party ③

HOW DARE YOU TOUCH YUKINO

Also WOW was I early. I pressed f5 13 seconds after the chapter was uploaded '-'

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh shit m8, i just started reading this and it's already ending, i gotta hurry to see the finale.

Fed-Kun's army
Neeext!!

Reverse chapter. This time Nobara singing and Yuki blushing. Then...
HOW DARE YOU LITTLE SHT HELPING HER!!!! (im glad She didn't got hurt, BUT STILL!!!?! HANDS OFF!
A new girl and She cute. I like her hair. But ehh, throw away character.

Anyway, Menacing Nobara was sweet when She saw NOBAKINO endangered by that guy...

Neeeeext!!!

AAAA I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK NOBARA WILL REALIZE HER FEELINGS SOON SO HOPEFULLY 🥺🥺🥺 NEXT NEXT NEXTTTT​

Double-page supporter
@Skarrmanga I don't think he's a serious rival, probably just a one-off incident to give Nobara a nudge. It's a cheap plot device and I'm a bit disappointed in the author, but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
With just five chapters left, it should be clear, even to the most reluctant to admit as much, that the author will never deal properly with the issue that was front-and-center in the beginning, the social division of the students.

And, with just five chapters left, in each of which chapter only one or two panel's worth of action will take place, it should be clear that the New Guy will not do much of anything.

Dex-chan lover
You told me to click next and I did but I was left empty and departed 😢....... how could you 😭

Users who are viewing this thread