Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 196 - Starting Point

Let all the ships sail and build new ones for the ones that sunk 🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢

Oh, I’m so glad she have her own happy ending. Legit, I was getting a bit depress knowing her unrequited love😢😭

Dex-chan lover
>/////////<
Man the Author soooo nnnnnnniiiiiceeeeee~

If you can't have her, marry her brother

They also have simillar faces..XD
Good for you kumoi!!!!

To the group and @squigglesJP -sama thank you all!!!!

Power Uploader
@NIPHY Mhmm xD marry her brother! that way you can also sneak into Ookami san's bed(?) oh how evil I am for having such thoughts!

@SaitoHimea Me too xD always good to see side ships have happy endings

@Eplayer Moi ish glad you enjoyed it!

@mr_swedishfish indeed!

@NinjaGoemon Goemon wants the bickering to start!

@Epicredeemer Too many for my fingers to count! we need a larger defense system to protecc them!

@Mashii52 Hard rudder to the right!

@Thelilwitch You're the best!

@bluejayc Umu! Steady as she goes!

Dex-chan lover
One Ookami for Akai, one Ookami for Kumoi, one Ookami for you, another one for me, Ookamis for everyone

Dex-chan lover
Very cute.

I love it when everything works out cleanly like this. The fact that nothing fits together this well in real life makes me smile all the more when I see it in stories.

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea

same, I was sad for days back then, when it seemed like she was just going to have to be give up on her own happiness and it looked like we were only ever going to know that she was going to get married off to someone without being given a choice

Our Ookami sure has grown up to be a bishônen. The boy's academy's new vice is actually prettier than she is! And I like it that way. :3

Users who are viewing this thread